What is Find It, Fix It?
With Find It, Fix It, reporting an issue is as easy as snapping a photo with your smartphone, adding detailed information, and hitting submit. The map’s “drag and drop” feature or the phone’s own technology can be used to pinpoint the location.
The app offers the following service request categories:
- Abandoned Vehicle: report vehicles parked in a public right-of-way more than three days.
- Graffiti Report: report graffiti, including what it is on — parking meter, utility pole or building — so it gets automatically routed to the appropriate department for response.
- Illegal Dumping: report illegal dumping — junk, garbage or debris — on public property, including roadsides, open streets and paved alleys.
- Parking Enforcement: make an inquiry regarding a parking concern.
- Pothole: report a pothole.
- Sign and Signal Maintenance: report damaged street signs and malfunctioning traffic signals.
- Streetlight Report: report a streetlight outage or damaged streetlight
Find It, Fix It is available to Android and Apple users. For more information, go here.