The First Hill Improvement Association is the voice of First Hill. We champion a dynamic and safe First Hill for all, through:
- advocacy on key issues affecting the neighborhood;
- providing a forum for discussion;
- programming community events;
- tracking and communicating important changes and their impact to the community; and
- connecting residents, visitors, and employees to create the best and most livable neighborhood possible.
Our monthly public meetings are open to everyone and occur every quarter. Check the website for updates on their location and theme.
In 2014, the First Hill Improvement Association undertook the process to develop a Strategic Plan which guides our work for the next three years. This document establishes Committees, value statements, missions, and work goals.