First Hill Projects up for Design Review 3/4 & 3/11
Upcoming Design Review Board meetings will feature major developments coming to First Hill. These meeting offer citizens an opportunity to hear about and review multiple aspects of a building and its site, including some of the following:
- The overall appearance of the building
- How the proposal relates to adjacent sites and the overall street frontage
- How the proposal relates to unusual aspects of the site, like views or slopes
- Pedestrian and vehicular access to the site
- Quality of materials, open space, and landscaping
Both of these projects are in the Early Design Guidance stage.
Design Review, Early Design Guidance meeting for a 16 story, 288 unit apartment building above 40,000 sq.ft. of retail at street level. Parking for 374 vehicles will be located below grade.
This site to feature a Whole Foods as the ground-floor retail tenant.
Wednesday, March 4th, 6:30 pm
1016 E. Marion St
PIGT Room #304
Design Review Early Design Guidance application for a 7-story building containing 83 low income residential units. Existing building to be removed.
This project is being proposed by Plymouth Housing Group, a local non-profit dedicated to providing permanent, supportive homes to chronically-homeless people.
March 11, 6:30 pm
824 12th Ave
Admissions & Alumni Community Bldg
If you cannot attend these meeting, public comment is available online.